• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Found some Wheels for XB

Zapped

Hey guys I found these Nutech wheels, they feel very solid. Only thing I had to do was put a recess where the nut and washer sits due to the stud becoming too short because of the thickness of the rim.Also they have a nice offset.

Zapped

Obeast44 said:
Those look nice! I think thats the tread pattern DemonRCs had on his when he bought it.
They do and they feel much more solid than the stock XB wheels,can't wait to put them to the test tomorrow.

Obeast44

Banned
I love the stock wheels/tires, its just the foams that I don't like. If they had a good dual density memory type foam in them they would be awesome.

Zapped

Obeast44 said:
I love the stock wheels/tires, its just the foams that I don't like. If they had a good dual density memory type foam in them they would be awesome.
Actually as we speak,I am putting in foams in the stock wheel.I am using the rubber foam insulation used for Airconditioning lines and they are feeling good,

lightning73

Those Nutech wheels look great on there Zapped! Thats one hell of an aggressive tread pattern on those tires, they look like they could turn a lush green lawn into a full blown dirt track in about 5 minutes flat! lmao

Zapped

lightning73 said:
Those Nutech wheels look great on there Zapped! Thats one hell of an aggressive tread pattern on those tires, they look like they could turn a lush green lawn into a full blown dirt track in about 5 minutes flat! lmao
I know what you mean..lol.They should hook up good on our sandy track.

Zapped

cordy said:
The wheels look good. Me not being a machinist,how did you make the recess ?
You will have to use a drill press to make sure you get it centered and with the drill press you can set the depth you want to cut.I took out 5mm.I also used a spade bit so I could get a flat cut.

DemonRC

Obeast44 said:
Those look nice! I think thats the tread pattern DemonRCs had on his when he bought it.
Ya I had the Engage RC wheels on mine. I blew the sidewalls out from hard cornering on our hard packed track. It took me 8 months to finally kill them though. The foams were still in perfect condition. The Engage wheel and tire are also larger in diameter than the Nutech and Redcat wheel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts