• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Found a video of a Chimera racing a DBXL, just shows how underrated

wildstallion

Found a video of a Chimera racing a DBXL, just shows how underrated the Chimera actually is...

I think the lower CG and flatter tyres are allowing it to corner better. The Chimera looses are the end after having lead the majority but driver error is to blame

wildstallion

Cool I wonder who :) Looks like the lower centre of gravity and the flatter tyres allow it to hug the track better. I think the weight distribution is marginally better for jumping to as long as they are not too big.

I'm going to get myself a XCR 1000 on payday (a improved version of the DBXL from what I can gather) so I am curious as to how they compare. I'm sure I will still love the Chimera and I will be determined to get it on par with the XCR

Phill

Ditto on the track

All we have here is a Nitro track and the jumps aren't suitable for 1/5

BertR

Phill said:
Ditto on the trackAll we have here is a Nitro track and the jumps aren't suitable for 1/5
Same here!! 8th scale nitro is pushing it on the little track we have,..Not many 1:5 guys out here in Southern Idaho.

Phill

BertR said:
Same here!! 8th scale nitro is pushing it on the little track we have,..Not many 1:5 guys out here in Southern Idaho.
Ours was JUST useable for 1/5 then they went and changed it all :mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.