• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

fouled plugs

G

I've never heard anything negative about Gizmos. You should be Ok, on need to worry.

clydebarrow

Got my confirmation from giz it was in my spam folder........lol

clydebarrow

Parts are in ..........ummmmm really stupid question I got the brass fittings for the vent kit but not 100% sure where they go....lol.......sorry I'm new to all this I got a lot to learn

G

The snappy fittings go into the fuel tank gromet. The idea is to get a third line to let air flow into the tank.

-

577c1d8e.jpg

Deluge

They go in the tank grommet. One on the return line and one on the pickup line. Don't forget to slide a piece of fuel line over the barbs at the top of the fitting, that'll create a better seal between the grommet and the fitting.

clydebarrow

Anyone got a link to a good set of body clips they magically disappear

clydebarrow

Yea I ran it a bit ago everything seems great .....I did find that my throttle linkage was set wrong not letting it touch the idle screw ...... dunno how that happened

Deluge

For the linkage, pull the horn off, center the servo and put the horn back on as straight as possible. Use the throttle trim to adjust it from there.

G

rampage idiot said:
might be a stupid question but I see nobody asked you are mixing the proper amount of oil with the gas?
Anything between 20:1 - 32:1 you will be ok.

Deluge

Some of the boat guys I talk to use 16:1. That's a bit rich for me, though. 32:1 is about right, for me. I want to try 40:1, eventually.

Trip..

I ran a gallon of 100:1 Amsoil Sabre. I didn't notice a difference, so I went back to my 50:1 snowmobile oil.

I found a quart of Klots R/C oil back in 07-08, I really liked it, but the smell reminded me too much of Monster HP nitro fuel. Yuck!

G

I feel more comfortable having at least 32:1 or more oil. I want the extra oil so I can run a good lean tune.

jeffp83

Trip.. said:
I found a quart of Klots R/C oil back in 07-08, I really liked it, but the smell reminded me too much of Monster HP nitro fuel. Yuck!
I love the smell of klotz... just too bad it carbons up your engine!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts