• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Finally got a video up

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

Yea I need to find a camera man. Tracks small but got some good jumps, ment for 10th scale. Only thing that broke was the body. I'm pretty confident in the truck now with all the time and amazing upgrades I have dne. This forum has been my bible if I had one lol.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Nice play area....good air!

you should consider reinforcing body with Shoo Goo and mesh tape

Ildy666

RaMpaGeMuLiShA said:
Yea I need to find a camera man. Tracks small but got some good jumps, ment for 10th scale. Only thing that broke was the body. I'm pretty confident in the truck now with all the time and amazing upgrades I have dne. This forum has been my bible if I had one lol.
I was gonna say my body would of smashed in pieces but i thought thats just my luck...sorry for ur body but if it matters the jump was way cool....

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

Yea I was planning on doing that with my next body just been focused on the onroad cars right now, couldn't resist the damp ground so I had to take it out. Now I know she's solid gotta take her apart and focus on the eye candy

Hayes371

vid

what shocks are you using? that thing was landing pretty plush...

G

Handling will get even better after you do I find most of the shocks only partially filled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts