• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fail safe for MT where does it go?? And other electronic questions

machinebike

Is it just me or do all of the MT manuals lack information on the battery charge, the charge outlet on the radio controller, the fail safe plug wire and another wire that circles back to itself?

I cannot find any info on this in the engine manual, regular manual or even the parts sheet.

I'm having trouble comprehending how info for these important electronic componants are left out of the manual.

RampageHopUps

Throw out the fail safe, the radio already has one.

A kill switch would be a good idea if you are new.

The little wire that loops back on itself is called a bind plug, you will need that in a few months or years. It re-binds the radio if you ever have to.

I don;t think the charge outlet on the radio works, unless you change to a different, re-chargeable pack in there.

machinebike

RampageHopUps said:
Throw out the fail safe, the radio already has one.A kill switch would be a good idea if you are new.

The little wire that loops back on itself is called a bind plug, you will need that in a few months or years. It re-binds the radio if you ever have to.

I don;t think the charge outlet on the radio works, unless you change to a different, re-chargeable pack in there.
Fail safe already in the radio controller for the throttle?

Where do you buy the kill switch and where does it mount?

Can you give a little more understanding concerning 'rebinds the radio':confused:

Shouldn't the owners manual come with this info already, or did Red Cat forget to send me a manual on the electronics?

Thanks

blak__jak

the bind plug is only needed if your transmitter and receiver lose the signal between each other. I'm not sure but I think there is something in the manual about rebinding. the kill switch you can get from rob at redcat hopups on the left of this page or here http://www.********.com/product/super-bee-kill-switch-car-kit/

talunceford

machinebike said:
Fail safe already in the radio controller for the throttle?Where do you buy the kill switch and where does it mount?

Can you give a little more understanding concerning 'rebinds the radio':confused:

Shouldn't the owners manual come with this info already, or did Red Cat forget to send me a manual on the electronics?

Thanks
Go to www.davesmotors.com and do a search for the ******** Superbee. That is what you will need. There are a couple videos out on the net detailing how you can setup your radio to control the kill switch from your transmitter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts