• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

facelift for the xt

BertR

Ericspics005.jpg Ericspics004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BertR

ok tsudo5th here they are. The pipe fit well under the shell I had to fab a heat shield in the fender . So far so good

G

Turned out really nice! Looks Great!

Are those trencher fronts all around? They fit good.

BertR

Yes trencher fronts fit real good .There is a small amount of rub in the front at the rocker panel but not bad.The red body is definitely better looking than the blue

my79cutty

That looks nice. Do those bodies handle a beating? I was thinking of getting one for a back up.

G

You can always mesh tape and shoe goo the whole underside. Some use rubberized bed liner. Both give added protection.

BertR

I used mesh tape and bed liner I sandwiched mesh tape between 2 layers so it should handle a good beating unlike the first body lol thats a whole other pic%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii581/BertR144/SANY0056.jpg SANY0062.jpg [/img]

G

Great job. That will add the much needed strength.

BertR

its called dupli-color truck bed coating. It is a spray-on picked it up at NAPA autoparts for ten bucks for 16.5 Oz can and I used 2 cans because I crash alot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts