• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

EZ-Run Pro

killajb

^^ That esc has been "discovered" already. By people with probably more money than either you or I have combined to play with while other expensive goodies are out for repair. So far, not one has come back with raving reviews about them suggesting we all go that route. Just sayin..

DemonRC

I asked a certain unamed person that distributes the new fightercat ESC about ordering it and their recommendation was to hold off untill a few tweaks are made. I guess there's something up with it.

I'm already running up on Baja asses with a stock ESC and Leopard 1340kv so I think I'll stick to that setup.

twissted

Banned
I'm going to Help

Here is best mony you'll spend.

01.jpg

This is made by fightercat. He's in Florida. Cost under 300.00 and will get your xbe up and running 70 mph! That means beefing up parts. That is the pric avatar2126_13.gif e for speed.

bigfol

twissted said:
Here is best mony you'll spend. 01.jpg

This is made by fightercat. He's in Florida. Cost under 300.00 and will get your xbe up and running 70 mph! That means beefing up parts. That is the pric avatar2126_13.gif e for speed.
I have read these things go up in smoke really quickly. Have fightercat fixed that problem yet.........? :confused:

bigblkblazin

Someone suggested fighter cat to me also . I watched one video of one burning during a 10 minute run . If mgm had a US or Canada facility I would seriously consider one .

bigblkblazin

Someone suggested fighter cat to me also . I watched one video of one burning during a 10 minute run . If mgm had a US or Canada facility I would seriously consider one .

bigfol

A friend of mine has put a mgm in his xbe,its a huge esc,he has had to cut away some of the cover just to make it fit and at nearly $700AUS its not really my cup of tea.

Its an opto esc so he needs to run it with a separate bec circuit,its all a bit messy for me,but he hasn't had any problems with it,and he can run 12s if he so desires.I'm on my 3rd castle xl2 at this point,as long as they keep giving me warranty on it. its not too much of a issue, I have spare to swap it out when it lets go........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts