• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

extender

rc-driver

is there any extender make the wheelbase 1 inch wider ?

max 1

kryptonite said:
ramtech Used To Have An Extra Wide Set, But I don't See Them On The Site Anymore
Talk To Tom At Python.thats Wear I Got Mine 1.5 Wider.

kryptonite

AlvaSpeed said:
Extenders for Redcat wheels?
Yo quiero.
rob used to make redcat extenders for the stock wheels that where 1.5" on each side. not no moe. :)

rc-driver said:
I want to get a adapter set for proline wheels. will this one make the truck more than one inches wider ? http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.3504/.f or http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.2864/.f
the first one is for 23mm 1/8scale proline wheels. they look longer becouse 1/8 scale rims have a diffrent offset. you'll only be able to run nitro tires wich arent thik enough and your over all width will not be any wider. they are just adaptors, not extenders and wont fit the proline baja series rims. the second link is for FG rims. those are not extender either. simply adaptors to run a diffrent rim. you will be hard pressed to find any more of the redcat 1.5" extenders. the baja extenders are only a couple of mm's. the vertigo one i linked are 8mm's.

rc-driver

kryptonite said:
rob used to make redcat extenders for the stock wheels that where 1.5" on each side. not no moe. :)
the first one is for 23mm 1/8scale proline wheels. they look longer becouse 1/8 scale rims have a diffrent offset. you'll only be able to run nitro tires wich arent thik enough and your over all width will not be any wider. they are just adaptors, not extenders and wont fit the proline baja series rims. the second link is for FG rims. those are not extender either. simply adaptors to run a diffrent rim. you will be hard pressed to find any more of the redcat 1.5" extenders. the baja extenders are only a couple of mm's. the vertigo one i linked are 8mm's.
it is so bad they don't make it anymore. thank you for your response :)

hamster huey

Wheelbase is the distance from the center of the front wheel to the center of the rear wheel, so are you wanting it longer (by chassis)? Or wider (by wheel offset)? If you want wide wheel extenders on the cheap you can buy the rear only integy axle extenders for the 5b/t for $25 for a set of 2 (you need 2 sets for front and rear) from amainhobbies.com but they are for 5B/t proline or HPI wheels. Ebay also has 5b/t rear extenders in different lengths. I havent seen any good way or reason to lengthen the wheelbase so I don't know about that.

rc-driver

hamster huey said:
Wheelbase is the distance from the center of the front wheel to the center of the rear wheel, so are you wanting it longer (by chassis)? Or wider (by wheel offset)? If you want wide wheel extenders on the cheap you can buy the rear only integy axle extenders for the 5b/t for $25 for a set of 2 (you need 2 sets for front and rear) from amainhobbies.com but they are for 5B/t proline or HPI wheels. Ebay also has 5b/t rear extenders in different lengths. I havent seen any good way or reason to lengthen the wheelbase so I don't know about that.
I want wider wheel offset. o,my bad english :p . I saw the extenders for 5b from integy, the length of extenders is 2 inches , the truck will be one inch wider on each side . I will surely get it. thanks mate :D

Last edited by a moderator:

hamster huey

Make sure you really want 1'' on each wheel. Thats alot on a Rampage that already turn wide. You can also get 1/2" or almost 0 with the baja stockrears. There are probably more to choose from too. At $30-50 set of 4 you don't want to regret your purchase.

rc-driver

hamster huey said:
Make sure you really want 1'' on each wheel. Thats alot on a Rampage that already turn wide. You can also get 1/2" or almost 0 with the baja stockrears. There are probably more to choose from too. At $30-50 set of 4 you don't want to regret your purchase.
there is a chinese company clone baja tire and wheel.four wheels and tires cost 50 USD. many people run their baja with those cloned tires in here. no one have complained aout the quality of those cloned tires yet. they should be working fine... :cool: :D

Last edited by a moderator:

rob64n

Contributor
if you want extenders go to large scale r/c they have them but if you want to fit proline wheels you will have to buy two sets because they come for the baja

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts