• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

exhaust questions...

dcfox

My factory XT exhaust is broken...

1. Can I run the pipe off of a XB?

2. Are there any performance pros/cons of doing this?

designed2survive

dcfox said:
My factory XT exhaust is broken...1. Can I run the pipe off of a XB?

2. Are there any performance pros/cons of doing this?
Yes you can. Same platform. Performance wise I don't think there will be any difference. They are both stock pipes that usually get replaced with a tuned one ASAP.

I don't know how much the stock pipe cost but if you are going to buy a new one, might wanna consider a better pipe. At least look at a x-can pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:

dcfox

I'm kinda on a budget right now so I'm trying to get this thing 100% as economically as possible.

Anyone have any stock pipe they will let go for cheap?

designed2survive

dcfox said:
I'm kinda on a budget right now so I'm trying to get this thing 100% as economically as possible.Anyone have any stock pipe they will let go for cheap?
If you are on a budget get the cheapest exhaust you can get as a temporary fix. Here is one.

dcfox

That's definitely cheap enough.lol.

Thanks. I may go that route or just wait and save up for something better.

Anything good in the $50 range?

That's the cheapest I've found a new stock replacement.

Wayne

The stock pipe is a waste of money. The one on my XB melted with the stock setup/engine before I was able to run a full tank of gas.

dcfox

Ok then...best aftermarket option...that won't interfere with the stock cage...for under say...$100?(or does anything decent exist in that price range?)

Ildy666

There clone pipes out there under $100.look at km rc of rovan rc they are the same company but have different websites...

phreerider

heres a cut down version of a baja pipe on XB with the body , it is a 2 pc. the header slips into the pipe with a silicone joint , with different joint placement an outside connector pipe and clamps can work nicely as well. tough pipe, great power, chrome has peeled on few spots but no burn thru or cracks. would buy again around $50-60 ...Dongskie has a deal on the link, easy hack for the hack inclined.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts