• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Exhaust Question.

G

You might get a tank or two out of it. They melt and crack pretty quick.

Rc-Rookie

Well that explains why I was sent a free one with my purchase. Thanks!

Rc-Rookie

Ok so I am getting ready to place an order through DDM and I wanted to add a exhaust pipe to my order I am having trouble figuring out which pipe I should get for my XT. I see everyone says the DDM Dominator but the one I found says TT and MT only and even states does NOT fit the XT. Can anyone give me a link on the DDM site to a dominator that will fit my XT and is the dominator the pipe I really want?

G

The Dom is not a direct fit for the XT. It can work with some mods.

Rc-Rookie

Like what kind of mods? Do I need to purchase anything else to make it fit? Trying to not forget anything so I don't have to make another order and have to wait again. And is that a good pipe you would recommend for it?

G

For the XT I would recommend the Flowsystem or Jetpro side mount. I don't think it's a available through DDM. They were both designed for the X-series. If you are running the XT factory body the Jetpro will work.

Rc-Rookie

Ok I think I am going to order the flowsystem right now where should I get it from any suggestions? You have a link?

Rc-Rookie

Ok so I went to the link you sent me and I looked around I didn't see any exhaust for the XT so I hit contact and wrote them it's been a couple days and I haven't heard anything from them about the exhaust any suggestions?

Eric Hill

Flowsystem Racing
Vendor
Flowsystem Race Pipe

Rc-Rookie said:
Ok so I went to the link you sent me and I looked around I didn't see any exhaust for the XT so I hit contact and wrote them it's been a couple days and I haven't heard anything from them about the exhaust any suggestions?
PM sent today!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts