• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Excessive compression G320rc

Sivels68

Got a new g320rc broke in shut down took out next day ran sharp turn cut out and never started again. Tried to start today excessive compression . Easy to pull with spark plug out. But no joy with spark plug installed no start

rcgasser

Its probably more likely flooded take spark plug out turn upside down and pull cord several times to clear out flooded gas.

Deluge

Try the old nitro trick. Loosen the plug about 1/4 of a turn and see if it'll fire up that way. Tighten it back up when it's running, obviously.

rcgasser

Gasket was blown where? I have never heard of an engine blow a gasket and that gives it more compression? all the gasket I have seen blown the engines has less compression because of the air entering in.

carp boyz

Banned
rcgasser said:
Gasket was blown where? I have never heard of an engine blow a gasket and that gives it more compression? all the gasket I have seen blown the engines has less compression because of the air entering in.
exactly

don't make sense does it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts