• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Engine hop ups for new Rampage TT

WilliamHorton

Hello all. I have a new Rampage TT v2 and an HPI Baja. Do you think I should sell the TT engine and replace with a larger one? I thought about placing the Baja's 26cc engine into it and selling the 23cc or selling both of them and buying two new engines. I have the Dominator side pipe but I think I will sell it because it is too large for me. I am thinking about the X-Can and two CF silencers. What do you think? Thank you.

rezac

I just ordered the 30.5 kit for mine yesterday, I am hoping to install it friday and get it broke in a bit, not sure how much time I will have to run it this weekend but we will see. I also have the side dom pipe.

badboy2

just get the head kit and replace the one u have for 23 or if u have money get 2 head kits ..u don't need to buy 2 new whole engines.

RampageHopUps

One of the problems you will find is teh Redcat engine can't be sold to Baja guys. One of the mounting lugs is missing. I would just get a new headkit.

hamster huey

A new headkit is way cheaper than a new engine. If you get a headkit order a blue paper gasket or a copper one. The black gaskets blow out. Headkits are easy to install on the Ramp.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts