• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunerunner Spare Parts?

Selvaje

I'm completely new to this and my lhs only carries Traxxas stuff. What parts do y'all recommend that I keep spares of for my Dunerunner v3?

rampagemt

I have bashed the living snit out of my dune runner and the most major thing I need is dogbone pins they wear like butter I believe its the way all the dogbones are at a sharp angle in the center. I have not broken any suspension arms but those will be the first to go. Basically take it out and when you start breaking things pick up more then you need for spares. My list of spares would be totally different from the next guys. Enjoy and have fun

G

rampagemt said:
He asked for spare parts and you give him upgrades lol
The servos will be spare parts needed if they are not upgraded.

Selvaje

Super Bee is in the mail already. I was wondering what items y'all keep around as spares, part numbers would be good too.

Sergio

Ok personally i got spares/upgrades t/b servo, steering, gaskets for manifold carb and airfilter, shocks, carb,spark plugs, pullstart, bearings, cvd's, clutches i may be forgeting some things but servos(hitec),carb(walbro990), pullstart(killerrc) where upgrades

G

I'd recommend a screw kit. That way you always have spares. I use the Screwz kits, but you can also just get some assorted sizes from your local hardware store.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts