• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

dunerunner ice and snow first run (thenitrorcshop)

krashkrieg

Contributor
Liked watching the Video...

What tire setup are you using? Makes me think I really don't need to make these chains I just started...

Big Bob 13

krashkrieg said:
Liked watching the Video...
What tire setup are you using? Makes me think I really don't need to make these chains I just started...
i use hostile mx tire hard compound and foam homemade from dollarama!!!it cost 1$$ a tire to do the inner foam:eek:....so for 4 buck for 4 inner foam .... that good

krashkrieg

Contributor
Big Bob 13 said:
i use hostile mx tire hard compound and foam homemade from dollarama!!!it cost 1$$ a tire to do the inner foam:eek:....so for 4 buck for 4 inner foam .... that good
That's Great!

I am doing something similiar with PC packing foam (kinda ridgid) for my 1/8 Savage Flux and want to do the same with my MT tires...(next year'll go for the HPI setup)

krashkrieg

Contributor
I am making foams for my savage because the stock foams from the generic tires I spiked up had lterally disintgrated...The foam should hold up in the water...not looking for performance on the ice...thinking about the same thing for the MT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts