• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

dune runner meets my camera man

markrufrider

ok so this is what happens when a full mod engine dr hits my mate at about 40mph not good had to rush him to hospital a&e doc says he going to be ok but he can barely walk on crutches for rest of week and off work i feel so bad he was my camera man and the dr was coming towards him as she lifted of over the jump i lost control and bang it hit him trait in his back :(

markrufrider

this will be a lesson learnt for us all don't mess with a redcat dune runner no damage to the dr thank god we all seen the funny side of it tho but i dread to think if it was a small child

bermodel

Many times we forget that they can be very dangerous, a great weight to a lot of speed.

The important thing is that there is no damage worse, we all have to be very careful. ;)

alfred e numan

thats a hard impact! the antenna broke off the reciever on my xb. no one was hurt. lost all control, fail safe -kill switch. the antenna should be glued where it enters the recievers cases. here are 2 photos showing the broken antenna, the arrows are where to apply glue.

ARROWS SHOW GLUE POINTS 001.jpg

ARROWS SHOW GLUE POINTS 001.jpg

/monthly_2013_03/583c6068e67dc_ARROWSSHOWGLUEPOINTS001.jpg.83c7a00bc2ace708fab6ded2bdd4a536.jpg

G

Ouch! Good to hear he's going to be ok.

sanos

:eek: :eek: :eek: This is the reason why these are not considered as toys.

I better order that kiiller bee switch!

redthomas

The killer bee is a must, but accidents still happen.I hit my gf on a run away..power wire came out the receiver.. I got her with a mt. Hours in the er , she's OK but to this day I don't like driving it anymore. It scares me every time it starts up, who or what next time.

markrufrider

he is recovering well let us all remember the dr is not a toy for children and in the wrong hands its a weapon of mass destruction ha we will al learn from our mistakes im taking extra caution now when the beast comes out to play make sure there is plenty of room and there are no children about

Chief409

Don't let the camera angle outweigh safety. Standing next to the track with your eye glued to a camera doesn't mean you are bullet proof.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts