• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dune Runner Hill climbing.

Clubin

Banned
Here are a couple short video's of what I did today. This thing is very good for what they are worth, my O'Neill 27.2 and 5T can make it haul pretty good.

pistbash015.jpg

pistbash016.jpg

Z

ZielkeRacing

Cool vid, nice hill too!

Piranha2

Contributor
kryptonite said:
it does go pretty well. any chance of some good traction tires on the way? the kids funny.. "i cant hold it any longer!!
Gotta love kids....they just say what's on their mind.

Clubin

Banned
Thanks guys, yes I am a slave driver. He is 6 can't he do it. lol Considering it's size I think it goes very well, it is decieving, the hill is BIG!

Piranha2

Contributor
I like how it actually jumps the lip going uphill!

Clubin

Banned
Piranha2 said:
I like how it actually jumps the lip going uphill!
Yes, it was a blast at the pits. This weekend a couple of us are getting together to bash there. It is a great spot. Only the gravel is very hard on tires, and chassis. My MT looks like it has been sand blasted.

Clubin

Banned
catchaser said:
Ha, at least Clubin's kid will do the video :) . Mine would be telling me to do the video while he drives.
Lochlan is only 6he has his own lst2 that is his, no 5thscale for him....yet.

sickboy

hi clubin looking just as good as the hpi and now with the 4wd love it but just one ? whats that straped to your DX3R on the front

Clubin

Banned
sickboy said:
hi clubin looking just as good as the hpi and now with the 4wd love it but just one ? whats that straped to your DX3R on the front
THanks sickboy. THat thing on my radio is a mount for my digital camera, so I can take some vids. Mine is only 2wd, I can't find the 4wd conversion anywhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.