• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

dual stock steering servo become slow after half hour bashing...

fei

i wonder is that possible is my reciver problem or my servo... any one have is problem before ? i run a regulator from2200 mah lipo battery to my rx ..

TerraKill

check your sencitivity on your transmitter, and battry charge, ifs its neither of them

or are you running both steering servos? check them both induvidualy as one might of died and is dragging the other one about

Last edited by a moderator:

fei

after i wait for few minute restart ... and it working again... damn i though that 2200 is enougg mb i have to used bigger reciver pack

TerraKill

fei said:
after i wait for few minute restart ... and it working again... damn i though that 2200 is enougg mb i have to used bigger reciver pack
haha a 2200 must be tiny compaired to stock battry?

im sure i use a 2300mah hump pack in my savage

fei

hmmm .. thanks so i guess mb i going to get a 5000mah hump pack or a lipo...

fei

btw honestly i have nightmare about dual servo set up at my previously owned fg .. it just keep burning servo... both of it even i change to hitec still same problem... i hope this rampage mt dual servo setup will be alot better.. or i can change to single servo ?

fei

will setup like urs if mine burn.. haha so is that enough for turning mt wheel ?

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the dual servo setup, either. I'm running a single 5805 and I'm happy with it.This is what I run...

HS-5805MG Digital Mega Servo, Metal Gear, Dual Ball Bearing

Aluminum Servo Mounts for Rampage MT & TT
Deluge.... does the 5805 servo fit into my XB aluminum servo mount with no mod? I assume its the best of the best for our cats regarding the steering servo? I'm seriously thinking about buying this servo to replace my 5755. Are the bolts for both 5805 and 5755 the exact same distant from each other to where its a direct bolt to my aluminum servo mount? Please let me know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts