• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dual Exhausted Mounted on the MT!

Z

ZielkeRacing

Here are some pics of my MT with my dual exhaust set up. Let me know what you think. Don't know the sound yet because it has yet to be started. :eek: I still have to add the rubber grommets. Didn't have them just yet.

Last edited:

Piranha2

Contributor
I mean c'mon, it looks awesome.......buuuuut......you better thrash that thing, you don't want to be known as the Shelf Queen King :D

Z

ZielkeRacing

I will, don't worry. We just had floods from heavy rain. I am waiting on my new remote. If I don't get it soon I will use the receiver out of my 5t

Z

ZielkeRacing

I will take a quick vid of its first start tomorrow. Our vid camera is on the frits. I can use my blackberry and I hope it works ok. Better than nothing I guess as I want to hear it real bad. :p

NEWCARNAGE

OMG lets start a fund for this cat no remote and cameras on the fritz lol jk

kryptonite

that looks the "cherry".. hope you don't mind if you see my ramp with the same set-up.. how is the lexan attached in the back? or whatever it is. its to support the silencers right?

i have 3" stingers on mine now. any londer and they tend to vibrate lose. this is a great option!!

Z

ZielkeRacing

don't laugh. Its actually a FG Beetle wing with the sides cut off, 1 3/4 hole saw drill for the silencers. and cut the bottom and mounted to the inside of the rear bumper. I think it looks killer! I will run it tomorrow. Or start it anyways, more terrible weather on its way I just heard on the tube. I used the stock stingers with long silicone tubes for the x-can and cut about 2 inches off.

Z

ZielkeRacing

Sprint 77 said:
Looks nice ZR you gonna have Lunatik Dyno it?
Probably not, I don't even know if he would. I will use this one for a fun truck and my next build will be for more of a hell-bent truck with smaller tires. :D

C.B.

i tried the exact same exhaust set up i thought it was gonna be sweet nope didnt last half a tank youll see if you run that nice queen truck

Z

ZielkeRacing

its not a queen truck, the weather here sucks and the exhaust was for my road car but didnt seem to work out because there is no room for the silencers.

C.B.

i just called it a queen because it is so nice its somewhat of a back handed compliment

it really is nice

Z

ZielkeRacing

I know, I want to run it but we just got 7 inches of rain and expecting severe storms again this afternoon and then everything is going to freeze tonight. I hate this weather. I will have it running this afternoon when I get finished with my orders. At least I can start it for the first time. I have to get a buggy for my wife, she say your pink truck your wife has - thanks;)

C.B.

with the wifes pink truck i got to buy all kinds of new stuff for mine it has worked out for the best plus she has fun with it

mooman007uk

Banned
ZielkeRacing said:
I know, I want to run it but we just got 7 inches of rain and expecting severe storms again this afternoon and then everything is going to freeze tonight. I hate this weather. I will have it running this afternoon when I get finished with my orders. At least I can start it for the first time. I have to get a buggy for my wife, she say your pink truck your wife has - thanks;)
where abouts in MI...I lived in Kalamazoo for 5years...university town:D great place. Never used like the ice rain storms too much though.

Z

ZielkeRacing

mooman007uk said:
where abouts in MI...I lived in Kalamazoo for 5years...university town:D great place. Never used like the ice rain storms too much though.
sw lower. about 10 miles off lake michigan and 4 miles north of indiana. we get all the great weather off the lake. all the lake effect snow and the nice storms. then the snow comes straight down off the lake it hits me. its nice in the summer and the middle of winter, just not right now beginning of spring. k-zoo has killer parties - back when i was younger it was great fun. :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts