• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Direct fit 6s batteries

chapinb

I just purchased a roller and some upgrades. Project build to follow starting next week :D

But I'm lacking batteries. I want 6s ~5k to run in parallel. I'm looking for lipos that fit with no or very little modification. It does not need to be a super 65c pack as even a 30c in parallel will deliver the amps needed.

G

I have a pair of these and they fit. The battery trays have different mounting holes for longer batteries. You will have to move them.

-

rookie101

Do you find you get an increase in performance by running those in parallel, and what kind of run times are you getting?

G

Yes even when I ran them on the stock motor, it seemed to perform better. I get 30-40min of run time on those.

chapinb

Ideally I would have the highest C rating available but realistically the wife is already upset about me diving into 1/5 scale.

I don't think that high of a rating is needed either.

Anything in the 30ish c rating that we know fits? Or something that's sub-100$ per pair?

The 25-50c Nanos look to be the same width, but only another few mm longer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts