• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

DDM "Black Magic" Ni-MH 6v Hump Receiver Battery Pack 5000Mah

nanoali

i just bought that battery and wanna know if you can tell me how long will it on a full charge of continuous use.

im using a hitce hs645 and stock steering

thanks

hamster huey

I get over 4 tanks on my 3000 charged and cycled on a team checkpoint charger. I get bored after 4 tanks so don't know how much longer it would last but their is still over 1000mah left in it when I discharge it after the run. I have a Hitech digital large scale for steering and a hitec digital for throttle and brake and a 2.4ghz radio. The best way to get more run time from any battery is cycling it. Charge it on a quality charger so you know its not false peaking, wait one hour for it to stabilize, use it, discharge it completly (if lipo discharge to 6v), wait one hour for it to stabilize, and recharge it a couple of hours before you use it so it can stabilize and it wont lose any mah in storage. After charging Nimh and Nicd immediatley start losing their charge so charge them up before you use them but allowing a hour to stabilize. If you have a digital charger you can tell how many mah are going in and out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.