• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

DDM battery pack

RobC77

Will the DDM 5000 mah battery pack plug into the existing harness in a rampage MTV3? or what about this one?

RampageHopUps

Are you sure about that?? I haven;t had a new one in years, but I thought the MT came with JST connectors?

designed2survive

RampageHopUps said:
Are you sure about that?? I haven;t had a new one in years, but I thought the MT came with JST connectors?
Good catch Rob! I stand corrected. So dumb of me! :mad: I totally forgot that I replaced the ON/OFF switch my XB roller as soon as I received it. My XB came with the JST connector instead of the JR one .

To the OP, sorry about that! You will need a JST to JR adapter if you want to use the DDM pack. They range from $1.5 to $5 depending on where you get them.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobC77

i spoke with DDM yesterday and he said i will in fact need a crossover to connect the DDM humppack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.