• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Day of fun and of course Bashing

Silent_chaos

claude bigelow said:
They sent me the servo arms and the skid plates. But my brace wasn't in the box, even though it was paid for. Waiting for a email response on what went wrong.
Too bad.

Are you going to upgrade your servos anytime soon?

crazyfast

claude bigelow said:
Here is a pic of some of the rides, we brought out today. We had a good day, broke a few parts, and met some cool guys. Thanks @krashkrieg and @knuckles for coming thru. Hopefully we can get @mapquest on the forum soon.
Good on you guys! I'm trying to organize a meet and bash around me but no luck so far. One of the best things about being on a forum is getting to meet fellow members and share stories/knowledge and just have a great time.

And nice rides!

claude bigelow

New skid plates and servo arms, just waiting for front brace. Got an email stating they somehow forgot to ship it, but sending it today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent_chaos

Thats very nice.

Small adjustments like these lengthen the life of the truck

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles

Not sure if I can go yet, I will keep you posted.

Why isn't mapquest on the forum yet? Maybe he got lost on the way to the computer. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts