• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Day of fun and of course Bashing

G

claude bigelow said:
Here is a pic of some of the rides, we brought out today.
Nice Rides!

claude bigelow

Knuckles said:
Why does my xt look bigger than the mt. Your were right Claude didn't notice it until now
Maybe next time I'll have some body post, and we can see how they look together. So this means I'll put them on the day of. If I install before, with my driving record there be gone again. Lol

Knuckles

Noticed that from the torque of the motor the wheels straight parts that go to the hub have a slight curve to them. Krashkrieg saw what I am talking about. Thought it was the one set of wheels, but after putting the straight wheels on the rear. It tweaked those as well. They didn't break, yet

krashkrieg

Contributor
I run the same parts. That's a DDM billet top plate and Fast Lane Machine front chassis brace, aftermarket for 5ive only not avail for dbxl (yet)

Silent_chaos

Claude, you definitely need to get a Losi 5ive with 40cc Scott Finlay Motor or 46CC Rc max.

with a couple of adjustments on the clutch housing, you'll be ripping that offroad track like you came from another planet

Knuckles

I like my dogpile racing motor. Lol maybe because I didn't buy it originally....

The flowsystem exhaust made a huge difference in performance for the motor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts