• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

CY 42/46cc Fitting

Alex

Guys the gear setup is 35x25-25x25

dozer187

sick setup i had one of those motors on my goped ported and piped ....used to pull the front end up on me and im not a light guy

Alex

Hey guys i need a longer tranny for the second gearshaft ,i mean my first ist 35x25 and second 25x25 and the thruck can do more so the first is full and secon ... I ve some gears 33,29,27 for the middle shaft ,which can i take to the 3 rd shaft . So one more at Demon and maybe MOOOOman ,which should i take Hurrax Toxyc or MCD RR v4?

DemonRC

Alex said:
Hey guys i need a longer tranny for the second gearshaft ,i mean my first ist 35x25 and second 25x25 and the thruck can do more so the first is full and secon ... I ve some gears 33,29,27 for the middle shaft ,which can i take to the 3 rd shaft . So one more at Demon and maybe MOOOOman ,which should i take Hurrax Toxyc or MCD RR v4?
We've tried the 42cc in the MCD and the stock differential won't hold up. You have to order the alloy diff bulkhead for it to have any chance of surviving. The MCD is a really good car but it has things that need upgrading too.

Also, if you want more speed you defintely have gearing options for the C/D gear. Try a 35/25/27/23 setup.

bermodel

DuneRunner with CY GP460

Hello everyone, I am a new user and I write from Italy, I make the machines using the parts of RedCat.

I'll show you my DuneRunner on which I put the CY GP460 engine, the mounting flange is designed and built in my workshop.

bermodel

rampagemt said:
He is wanting you to make parts for his redcats
thanks, now I understand, now I want to finish my test and everything works perfect, after you can do other pieces.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts