• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

CPI exhaust or rampage mt

fattyp64

Does anyone know if I have to switch the gas tank on my mt to accomidate a cpi pipe? Turn it around?

rampagemt

Ya most likely. Just drop rear end and pull tank out of rear driveshaft and flip. Then put that pipe on

fattyp64

im haveing a hard time getting the rear end off. There are two little screws on the bottom arms that i just cant get to . do i have to take all of this stuff apart or am I missing something?

rampagemt

There's 4 screws under the rear diff and also there are 2 screws under the 2 posts in the rear. And then just the 3 screws under rear bumper.

rampage idiot

All you have to remove is the 4 screws from the bottom holding the rear diff after you remove the roll cage and mount on top off diff and it helps to take off rear bumper, the diff is tight in the chassis 3 plastic nubs stick down through it!

G

Yep, just take the whole rear end off the chassis in one piece.

KauseKaos

Those two left on the top brace won't come off these screws strip easy but it's not connected anymore and it still won't come off help me please.

G

You can heat them up with a soldering iron to soften the loctite.

If the hex is stripped out you can tap a torx driver into it. It should grip it enough to back it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts