• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

controller issues

newrcownerxbe

Obeast44 said:
Sometimes it can happen, almost every 2.4 radio I have had has lost a bind at some point.
mine seems to loose "Bind" every 2 or 3 runs with it...getting kinda annoying actually. I have ordered a new remote online so maybe this will help with my issue, also was sick of the battery charging times aswell, so i ordered a new charger aswell. 2.4 ghz.jpg

Charger.jpg

/monthly_2011_06/583c6060eab35_2_4ghz.jpg.4f6a446b12898cd039130296b4e3bad5.jpg

/monthly_2011_06/Charger.jpg.fee65903735e171e23726564b969998d.jpg

Obeast44

Banned
Ive heard good things about that radio. So much in fact I have considered selling my Spektrum dx3.0 and my Futaba 3pmx to buy it. Lemme know how it works for you on the XB-E

The B6 charger is a decent charger, it can charge up to a 6s lipo at 5 amps. I essentially have the same charger but 4 built into one. I can charge 4 Lipos at a time which will cut my downtime considerably at Powerjam.

Dirtconvert

Hey O, check out the paraboards from EPBuddy.com. Those allow anyone to charge and balance more than a few batteries at the same time. They cost 20.00

newrcownerxbe

Dirtconvert said:
Hey O, check out the paraboards from EPBuddy.com. Those allow anyone to charge and balance more than a few batteries at the same time. They cost 20.00
the photo that is shown on epbuddys web site shows smaller lipos...will that paraboard charge my XBE batterys? 7.4v 2s1p 5000mah, 4 of them at once?

http://epbuddy.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=15

Last edited by a moderator:

newrcownerxbe

Obeast44 said:
Yes it will :)
I might have to snag me a few of them to try out
think i will order this next paycheck :) :) but my charger wont be here for about a month, (hopefully not any longer than that) it is shipping from hong kong by Canada post...but i think i just heard canada post is going on strike :(

hobbsa23

Obeast44 said:
Ive heard good things about that radio. So much in fact I have considered selling my Spektrum dx3.0 and my Futaba 3pmx to buy it. Lemme know how it works for you on the XB-E
The B6 charger is a decent charger, it can charge up to a 6s lipo at 5 amps. I essentially have the same charger but 4 built into one. I can charge 4 Lipos at a time which will cut my downtime considerably at Powerjam.
A friend of mine had that TX and had problems with the steering trim. Plus i used it myself and its cheaply made. He went and purchased the futaba you have :D

hobbsa23

hobbsa23 said:
A friend of mine had that TX and had problems with the steering trim. Plus i used it myself and its cheaply made. He went and purchased the futaba you have :D
Also it used to unbind from the esc allot too. It was a waste of money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts