• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

compatiable wheels

reckone

Looking to pickup a few sets of wheels for my xb and rally. I have read of a few people putting fg wheels on as a direct replacement. Is this correct? I am still running the 17mm square drives on both cars. Just wondering what fits with out the adapters.

Vision

I ordered the grp easy tires for the baja. Read great things about them and there light.

alfred e numan

there is a rc- shop in Califorina that has a bunch of GRP tires-GRP tires-wheels on sale. www.fgsupply.com. I run the bulldog M compound and i am very happy with them. they are sold in pairs- 2 to a package. I have 2 pair-4 bulldog tires-wheels M compound HPI rears- unused i will think it over for a few days and perhaps sell-trade on this forum- these have white wheels- way lighter than most-no split rims in my tirebox!! check out the factory- hi tech for shure. www.grpgandini.it

Vision

Got the tires yesterday Dusty. They look good, pretty light and sticky. Will test them out this weekend!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts