• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Colman fuel

papaw

I ask the Coleman fluid company to see what their thought where, here is their email back.

Perry,

Thank you for contacting Coleman.

I have researched your question. Unfortunately I can not recommend running Coleman fuel something it was not designed for.

If you need further information, please visit us online at http://www.coleman.com.

Thank you,

Rick

Customer By Web Form (Perry Carlton) 03/04/2013 12:59 PM

Can you run coleman fuel in gas 30cc engine 2 cycle used in rc gas trucks?

Trip..

Of course they wouldn't recommend their product to be used for anything other than what it's marketed for. Write CRC or Gummout and ask them how long they would recommend to huff their carb cleaner for the perfect high. I bet, if they were to answer you, they would discourage that particular use or any other use other that isn't instructed on the can.

They (as a company) have to cover their ass form lawsuits, because people are idiots and/or would rather take someone else's money than to work for their own. A company has to be very careful on what they recommend for their product usage.

papaw

Subject

Coleman fuel and RC gas Trucks

Discussion Thread

Response Via Email (Rick) 03/11/2013 08:39 AM

Perry,

Thank you for contacting Coleman.

I have researched your question. Unfortunately I can not recommend running Coleman fuel something it was not designed for.

If you need further information, please visit us online at http://www.coleman.com.

Thank you,

Rick

Customer By Web Form (Perry Carlton) 03/04/2013 12:59 PM

Can you run coleman fuel in gas 30cc engine 2 cycle used in rc gas trucks?

Incident Reference #130304-000440

Escalation Level: Yellow

Product Level 1: Coleman

Product Level 2: Fuel

Category Level 1: Other

Date Created: 03/04/2013 12:59 PM

Last Updated: 03/11/2013 08:39 AM

Model Number:

kingpin

that's all I use on my trucks is Coleman camping fuel never had a problem with performance, at the end of the year (winter) they come into the house no smell of gas and the wife is happy!!!!!! :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts