• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

CNC Aluminum Diff. Cases

MrMeatHooks

Hey guys,

Looking to buy some Diff cases. How do these look? I was wondering if anyone uses them. I was only able to find one place who sells them, with more research I hope to find a better deal.

89 for one diff.

MrMeatHooks

Good to know, I have been looking for them for a few days now. Found them on eBay. Made by HSP, shipped from China :rolleyes:

G

It's also listed as 050060

Last edited:
G

Yep, same thing. That's Himoto's site. They are a distributor of HSP product like Redcat, but on the other side of the pond.

MrMeatHooks

RCDAD said:
Yep, same thing. That's Himoto's site. They are a distributor of HSP product like Redcat, but on the other side of the pond.
Copy that. I found mine on eBay, probably why they were cheaper. They also have silver cases to choose from :D

G

There is orange and gun metal also. The factory lets you pick your anodizing color when you order thousands at a time. :)

krashkrieg

Contributor
MrMeatHooks said:
Hey guys,Looking to buy some Diff cases. How do these look? I was wondering if anyone uses them. I was only able to find one place who sells them, with more research I hope to find a better deal.

89 for one diff.
I wouldn't use them if you are running aluminum arms though...you will have nothing left to flex. Otherwise I say go for it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.