• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Clutch housing and flywheel

Stygian

Banned
Ok I am am trying to take the flywheel and clutch housing off my stock motor to put on another good one I have, I have taken out all the screws but I cannot figure out how it comes apart any tips would be great, thanks.

cordy

Take off the gear plate, then the two bolts that hold the clutch shoes .The clutch should pull right off. The fly wheel has a drift key . Look at the manual.

Deluge

TFE has a good tutorial on engine rebuilding. It's about 9 vids long. Very helpful, though.

Here's vid 1.

[ame]

[/ame]

Stygian

Banned
cordy said:
Take off the gear plate, then the two bolts that hold the clutch shoes .The clutch should pull right off. The fly wheel has a drift key . Look at the manual.
I already hace the engine off a lot easier to pull the engine then removing the gear plate and u fit the clutch and everything off

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts