• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Clear body overspray plastic

Mike4130

I received my truck today and it came with the clear body. I can't tell if there is plastic on the body. It looks hazy so I think it has it, but I cant find a loose area to start peeling it off. Has anyone ever received a body and not had the plastic overspray cover?

bob c.

It should have the plastic overspray on it ..go to a cornner and use a razor knife and scratch a small spot that will get it loose so you can get out off

G

It looks like the clear truck bodies come without film. They are just a little hazy.

Mike4130

Correct, It seems as though the clear bodies don't come with that overspray cover. Oh well, that just adds time to the project. My friend and I both bought a Rampage, Here's his body I painted last night. I'm still wondering what to do with mine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts