• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Check this out

drillerman

RedcatRacing said:
The one in the pictures is really just for marketing and tradeshows, but if we see a desire for a totally finished one like in the pictures I can surely get them like that. As a guess as shown with 2 servos, 28cc engine, tuned pipe and all the aluminum it is about $500 - $600 more than the current model.
Darin
I would buy two of them in blue instead of orange. Please tell me all that stuff is available in blue.. I hope there are no plans to phase out blue for orange.. Thanks for your time.. Jared Sisk

drillerman

RampageHopUps said:
The new model would be the full alumnum one, versus the plastic model.
I'll take two of them Rob but only if its blue.. Im not a fan of the orange at all.. Thanks , Jared Sisk

drillerman

RampageHopUps said:
The Orange is being phased out. Blue is the wave of the future.
That may be the best thing ive ever heard!!!!!!!! Any way i could get a blue chassis? Lateron Jared Sisk

bauerco

Just a quick note, if you want to have a black gear cover, paint it on the inside with flat black engine paint. It's heat resistant & if you need to touch it up you don't notice because it's on the inside. I did it on mine & it looks a lot better than clear.

Cheers

Mark

Bryan 70546

jaysyourhandyman said:
do you know where to get the duel servo recever battery box?
Yea why cant they sale the duel steering setup along with the battery box as a option i know they would sale alot of them , along with more blue alloy bits guess we just need to wait and see whats happens. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryan 70546

RampageHopUps said:
I know they made them, but Redcat may not have bought them. I will ask in the morning.
Thanks Rob

I know i would buy the setup in a heartbeat .Now where is that new buggy body we keep hearing about. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts