• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Check this out

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
I had the factory send me a truck with everything available or what will be available shortly.

CLICK HERE: http://picasaweb.google.com/darinoreman/RedcatRacing2

Few things to note here:

1. This is the tuned pipe we will have in about a month. Have not tested it yet. Should be decent, but not as good as some of the others coming.

2. Notice 2 steering servos, which we will be able to offer as an option in a few months.

3. 28cc CY engine, due in a few months.

4. All aluminum parts that are or will be available.

Here is the link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/darinoreman/RedcatRacing2

Darin

MOfroggy

Darin,

You knew this was coming..........Any idea on price with all of that on it?

I think it would be a good factory mod to make the gear cover in black plastic or at least offer it in black as a separate part number. That is the only thing in the pictures that looks cheap (to me at least).

satttheman

wow thats sick. i really like the dual steering servos

Kaz the Minotaur

Any chance of getting a closer shot of the dual steering servo setup? I think that is deffinately needed.

Skater229

Very nice... But about what is the price with all the hop-ups? I know that one is not ready for mass market... But a ball park number would be good...

Thanks,

Skater

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
The one in the pictures is really just for marketing and tradeshows, but if we see a desire for a totally finished one like in the pictures I can surely get them like that. As a guess as shown with 2 servos, 28cc engine, tuned pipe and all the aluminum it is about $500 - $600 more than the current model.

Darin

IMADMAN

RedcatRacing said:
The one in the pictures is really just for marketing and tradeshows, but if we see a desire for a totally finished one like in the pictures I can surely get them like that. As a guess as shown with 2 servos, 28cc engine, tuned pipe and all the aluminum it is about $500 - $600 more than the current model.
Darin
Someone mentioned a new model? Any info on that?

M

magnum57

very nice,

let me know when we can buy one of these new models:D

NitroBurn

If that pipe makes a lot more power than an x-can I would like to get one. Will you be getting some video of the MT with that pipe?

Shiny

NitroBurn said:
If that pipe makes a lot more power than an x-can I would like to get one. Will you be getting some video of the MT with that pipe?
And a review would be great.

Compression will be good too.

hellya

NitroBurn said:
I think the aftermarket guys will have some pipes real soon too...more choices is what wee need:)

Did you guys notice that they flipped the gas tanks 180* when they use this pipe.. the refill cap is on the opposite side

I would like to see the MT body mounted with the pipe for fitting purposes and melting issues

Last edited by a moderator:

NitroBurn

I did notice that the tank was flipped around. Also I was wondering if those shocks are different besides the piggy back shock caps?

MOfroggy

How do you get the engine shroud that encloses the spark plug off for debris removal without removing the pipe? Grass inside the shroud is a big issue where I run even with Outerwears on everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny

hellya said:
Noticed that the cage is the same. No chances of fixing a bigger filter like the HPI Baja filter. Will that be addressed?

RampageHopUps

They are re-maikng the cage with enough room for the HPI/clone filters. This truck was made a few weeks ago, before they got the latest list of upgrades from all of us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts