• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

chassis supports

rpking

I made some chassis supports for my MT The one that I put on the cutout area of the chassis by the gears really helped alot, the aluminum ones that attach to the shock towers helped alot too. I can't make the chassis or shock towers flex by pushing, pulling or trying to bend the chassis anywhere. I tried to post some pics i hope it works i'm not sure how to post them. :confused: redcat001.jpg

redcat003.jpg

redcat002.jpg

rpking

I didn't notice much side to side flex, but that's a good call, something to keep an eye on:)

Triggerman77

Contributor
Dang thats awesome!!! I was thinking of something like this BC I bash the hell out of it every time it cranks LOL. I was thinking about the Sturt bar on my Car and looking at my MT and XT I will probably use Stainless Steel and shape them a bit but same idea. GREAT WORK !! Bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts