• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Centre Drive Bearings

Phill

Hi Guys

The only manual I can find is for a 2WD version so it doesn't show the centre drive post where the dogbone goes to the front diff.

Can anyone help with the size of the bearings in the post please?

I'm pulling her down and may as well replace the stockers with some decent high speed bearings while I'm at it

Thanks

Phill

Phill

Thanks mate

I'll pick up a couple of high speed ones from SKF

You wouldn't know where to get a 4WD manual would you?

Phill

TheCount said:
I could scan mine into the comp & send it to you. Or take some pics
If you could scan would be much appreciated thanks

Mine came with a 2WD one even the Redcat site only has the 2WD one and it's a PITA if you need a part number for the front bits

TheCount

No prob, just 1 thing, some stuff will be different, mainly steering & drive shafts, because these are for mine which was shorter & has 2 steering servos. But the mechanics of it appear to be the same.

Phill

Thanks mate

Where did you get the sizes and parts numbers for the front driveshafts when you installed the longer chassis?

TheCount

Phill said:
Thanks mateWhere did you get the sizes and parts numbers for the front driveshafts when you installed the longer chassis?
I measured the distance between everything & luckily the length was in the part description from the guy i bought them from. Can't remember which guy. rchighperformancehobbies i think.

Phill

TheCount said:
I measured the distance between everything & luckily the length was in the part description from the guy i bought them from. Can't remember which guy. rchighperformancehobbies i think.
Cool

I get some stuff there too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts