• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

cen wheels on rampage

rchobby89

sweet that's no problem as long as the squar hub fits I like the looke of there short course wheels they look almost real I think thanks for the reply

G

If your talking about the X series square drive those are 17mm squares. The MT, TT and Dune Runner have a 22mm hex.

G

They might still work. I'm not sure how tight the 23mm is. Most wheels have a insert that's .5 to a whole mill larger than the adapter.

rampagemt

Some one wanted me to try those wheels once cause they had a cen genesis but i didn't like the idea of using 1/8th scale wheels on a 1/5 but its worth a shot. If you end up trying I would Like to see a pic

G

rampagemt said:
It is a 23 mm hex and bajas got 24
Redcats are 22mm my friends.

-

d4f161de.jpg

G

I did also for some reasons. Just the other day Rob corrected me. LOL

Deluge

rampagemt said:
Some one wanted me to try those wheels once cause they had a cen genesis but i didn't like the idea of using 1/8th scale wheels on a 1/5 but its worth a shot. If you end up trying I would Like to see a pic
8th scale wheels on a 5th scale. Ouch.

Last edited by a moderator:

rchobby89

ya that's what I'm going to do I just stripped a wheel on my xsc should I run rears or fronts I kinda want rears so I can use paddle tiresor will paddles work on the fronts also

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts