• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

can a rampage pull a car

fastlane

Team Driver
RampageHopUps said:
Wow, nice work. I have to take some vids of mine pulling the kids on a wagon. I got in some serious trouble for that in the neighborhood.
are you serious? what the heck?

fastlane

Team Driver
oh damn I thought you meant your neighbors call the police or something like that.

RampageHopUps

Looks like you have some haters on RCU. Now you have to do it with 4 cameras all set up to show no one is pushing it. And close the trunk!! Damn trolls over there.

You can use silly putty to lock the diffs, or just use JB Weld.

laganm21

U aint kidding about RCU, I posted up the link on there, and there all hater on the redcat anyways, I hope this video is for real , just redo the video like rob said use two cameras so all the haters on RCU can eat there words, Sh!t if you don't redo it I will with all the angles covered.

badd_maxx25

ill use 2 cameras on tuesday, well start at the frount and walk to the back of the car so they see there is noone pushing it, i would put that in the credits but i have one clue how to edit vid

Ron E

Contributor
badd_maxx25 said:
ill use 2 cameras on tuesday, well start at the frount and walk to the back of the car so they see there is noone pushing it, i would put that in the credits but i have one clue how to edit vid
AWESOME... freakin haters. you even stated it took 3 trys to make it happen... prove 'em wrong.

although i'm sure there will be some way your still faking it in there opinion. :mad:

must be smurfs or lepricons pushing just out of sight...

I don't post on rcu but I put my opinion in over there.

Last edited by a moderator:

badd_maxx25

when i went to do the remake i was running it to get the motor warmed up and and the a and b gears went out so iv got to get them 1st, ill let you know when i get them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts