• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

can a rampage pull a car

laganm21

I pretty sure it will not pull a car, but i have tied a rope to the rear bumper of my MT and pulled my girlfirend 4 year old girl in a wagon in the backyard with no problems, also some Neighborhood kids where rollar skateing on my block when i was running the MT and one asked if it would pull him so I tried and Ill be danmed it pull him fast engough to where he let go becasue he got scared lol

Last edited by a moderator:

badd_maxx25

im going to try it haha. ill post a vid on you tube tonight with the results. the ? will be will i tear out the c and d gears or enything ealse

badd_maxx25

pulled about 10ft and drifted about 8ft the clutch atarted to grab harder afterwords im uploading the vid to youtube and illpost it when its done

chucked

Rofl! Thats too funny! Lol, good bye clutches!

badd_maxx25

it took us 3 trys to get it to pull. the 1st one i had the rope go under the rc and hook to the shock tower it just sun around , 2nd hooked to the rear and it lifted the frount end, 3rd back under up the the frount and wraped it around the bumper that did it

fastlane

Team Driver
Try that with a bla ha. 1 up for the rampage. LOL! Tug of war contest any one? The weight will have it's second advantage. 1st being the way it handles with the weight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts