• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Brake adjustment on XT???

Top Jimmy

I installed new pads as my other ones wore out.my fault, I had issues when I tried to use the HPI filter without the shred stack. Anyhow, I've installed the new pads and put the truck back together. In order to adjust the 2 grub screws for more brake, you have to take the entire gear assembly off and so on. Is there an easier way to adjust the grub screws? It seems that there could be, so I figured I'd ask. Thanks in Advance!

k.jensen

I just use and every day toll, except that I have cut down the short arm so that I could get it in there. but I would recomend that when you know how long in the grub screws go you take it apart and locktite the screws

Top Jimmy

I use an allen key as well. I don't understand what you mean. are you taking it apart? how exactly are you accessing the 2 grub/set screws?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts