• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bought a toy and got a body for my Mad Gear Dallas....

XBENOOB

After seeing the new bright Ram Hemi truck at costco, I had to get it and put it on my Mad Gear Dallas edition.

I converted it from This...

72C-Dallas-5E-150A-Green-RTR-01.jpg

To this... for only $70.00

G

That's cool. It looks good.

XBENOOB

Spoiled Toys said:
That is pretty damn sweet! How do you like the Mad Gear?
Thanks... I really like the mad gear... It's just as heavy as my modified XB-E... and It's very fast... I just replaced a broken ESC on it (switch broke, and that took out the ESC... go figure...)... Put in a new Hobbywing 150A ESC pro..

I like how nice and tight the wires are in it... I also hate how nice and tight the wires are... Like it for the looks... hate it for when you have to replace the ESC..

It's running 4s.... It could run 6s, but I don't want to burn out the motor...

Kylar

Looks sick!! I killed the body on mine in about 4 runs, and i wasnt really that rough on it. They have horrible quality bodies, like most redcats and exceeds unfortunately.

how much was the truck? Also please let me know how it holds up to abuse. :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts