• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Body Repair

Marc101885

So me being the lets see what this truck can drive over kind of person cracked the body on my truck when it landed on its roof. Any tips on repairing the cracks?

Kaz the Minotaur

I second shoe goo. I also used a piece of flexible plastic that used to be one of my wife's cutting boards.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Hey Rob You need to lean on DARIN real hard that when they make the clear bodies for sale they need to get some real lexan. The shape looks OK but the plastic isn't worth .02 and there painting is realy bad.

Maybe just see if Darin can get there form shipped to here in states. I would pay little more to have the guy that molds your Ramtech body pull those out of some good lexan.

How many others would? Post up

Marc101885

X2 on the cheap plastic bodies and poor paintjob. I rolled over once, barely moving and cracked body. Lexan bodies have lasted through a lot more than that. But overall it is a nice looking body and from a distance the paint aint that bad its just the details that get me

looks like im gonna go down and get some shoe goo and maybe some plexiglass to reinforce the area.

I'd really like to get my hands on some carbon fiber sheets and copy the body i already have and paint that up, it would sick

NitroBurn

I would pay for a body made of better lexan that fits the same as the stock one. I sent email to Redcat about this last week.

BUM

Bodies

If a fg body will fit so should a firehammer. Anybody know ????

Sprint 77

Contributor
I just set it on the rampage. The firehammer is a little small but it clears the shocks ok you would need to ct out more of the bed back window area to let the cage protrude. Being the rampage is a ext cab. I think the body quality is still brittle on the firehammer like the rampage so not sure if it worth your $$

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts