• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bodies for MT

twissted

Banned
I like some of the pit shops bodies. But stay away of the prices. I shop ebay and find deals that fit my wallet. Just bought a proline truck body for 28.00 plus 8 shipping. and yes it's the 1/5 scale desert rat unpainted.

blak__jak

i just picked up a new m/t body and it looked like it had the over spray covering on it too because you could see what looked like bubbles on the windshield but when i went to remove it to my surprise there was none, now i have over spray and spray-on bedliner all over the outside. sixty bucks for what is turning out to be a crappy looking body. oh well live and learn. yeah and that's 60 before paint,drywall mesh, and spray-on bedliner add that and we're probably talking 80 bucks. i guess it doesn't really matter anyway give me a couple good weather days the way i drive and i'll have it beat to crap and will be looking for another.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts