• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bodies for MT

kun114

What bodies fit good? Do the MCD or FG truck body fit the wheelbase OK? Don't mind if I have to trim some of the bed out.

Guantanamo Joe

I sat the body for my XSC on the MT the other day and it looked pretty bad ass... it would need some trimming around the wheel wells and such, but it really did look cool. I know that isn't exactly "custom" but it is something different and gives the MT a whole different look.

G

Reinforce it and you should get a little more run time out of it.

blak__jak

body

he's an xsc body on an mt. instead of cutting the crap out of it i made body post extenders out of 1/2 inch tube here are pics of what i did. i really didn't like the way it looked so if someone is interested i'd be willing to give it up. the body is like new i never ran it and you can have the extenders too.

GTS 666

blak__jak said:
i picked up one of these the other day http://www.nitrorcx.com/72p-501-049-clear.html they fit and you can buy five for the price of a fg. their not real thick but i think it will hold up at least as good as the redcat body.
Looks similar to the body I run. I had to cut a little out of the back window for it to fit because of the roll cage but it is easy as. And just use dry wall tape and shoe goo to add strength and your Good to go.

Deluge

blak__jak said:
he's an xsc body on an mt. instead of cutting the crap out of it i made body post extenders out of 1/2 inch tube here are pics of what i did. i really didn't like the way it looked so if someone is interested i'd be willing to give it up. the body is like new i never ran it and you can have the extenders too.
Looks pretty slick, dude!

krashkrieg

Contributor
blak__jak said:
i picked up one of these the other day http://www.nitrorcx.com/72p-501-049-clear.html they fit and you can buy five for the price of a fg. their not real thick but i think it will hold up at least as good as the redcat body.
WOW, for $20 you really can't go wrong...just do some MAJOR reinforcement and they should last a while....

Do you happen to know how long it is???

When you get it, PLEASE post a pic with it on your MT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts