• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Better stock body material

NitroBurn

Does anyone know if Redcat is going to get the bodies made from a better material that holds up to heat better and is not so brittle?

RampageHopUps

Unless you talked to the factory and found out they are willing to look at better material. Its coming.

NitroBurn

RampageHopUps said:
Unless you talked to the factory and found out they are willing to look at better material. Its coming.
Do you mean the factory is going to make better bodies?

RampageHopUps

They are looking at better material. Hopefully they can find something closer to Lexan. Give them a few weeks, they just got back from IHobby and probably have alot to think about.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Cool I was of the understanding it was low priority, I apologize Let us know I like to have a new clear one That might actually make it through the first tank of fuel.

drawingslim

Just wondering, has anyone tried using a roll on type bedliner? It would add some weight, but lets face it the rampage is already a fat kid anyway.

lancier

Tip: I used black electrical insulation tape on the inner side of the body to protect from the heat of the engine and it works great for me. Used over a 2 tanks of fuel and my body is still looking brand new!

Lancier Racing152.jpg

/monthly_2008_11/583c6053d005d_LancierRacing152.jpg.bf6f38661f965fe355dad91ce71b755a.jpg

Marc101885

i might have to do theat electrical tape trick, i cracked my body in a few spots and that might hold it together and keep it from cracking any more

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts