• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Best place/deals for Rampage XT

big JC

Forgive me if this post has been covered or is poor taste. I'm looking to buy my first rc in over 20 years and have decided on the xt. Just looking for input on who has the best deals and/or is the best to deal with. Thanks for any input!

k.jensen

I would say rampagehopups.com he's got 7% off on the cars with cupon code USA! and 15% off on spareparts with the code SPARES!

also he's active in here and always helpfull

rcgasser

Any of the dealers on the left will be great to deal with and have great deals!!!!!!

DustyR3825

Banned
big JC said:
Forgive me if this post has been covered or is poor taste. I'm looking to buy my first rc in over 20 years and have decided on the xt. Just looking for input on who has the best deals and/or is the best to deal with. Thanks for any input!
Rob (RampageHopUps) also Matches any Prices that Beat his even though his prices are typically the best anyways!!

brio

Definitely Rampagehopups.com! Rob has great deals on vehicles and great customer service.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts