• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Best Baja Wheels for Xb-e !

G

Well that sucks, however, the XB has a great look though.

Gaz

I was reading about Hostile Nightmare MX tires, compared to Proline Bow-tie's which is better?

krashkrieg

Contributor
Re: Best Baja Wheels for Xb-e !

Hostile are considered by many to be the best tire out there....you would probably compare the Mini MX's to the bowties.

Sent from my Shoe-Phone using Tapa-Toe 2

G

The Nightmares are a very aggressive tire. Hostiles will out last any tire out there. They make a great product!

Tehlugz

i've just gotten myself a set of proline blockade xtr's to bolt on desperado beadlocks

i scrubbed them up with a microfibre cloth and some liquid soap to get rid of the mould compound and they're reasonably sticky, but not flubbery so i'm hopefull they wont just self destruct the first time i slide out!

i'm waiting on another pair of desperado's they stuffed me on backorder!

on a side, the 7075 parts will fit proline gear, right?

i assume it's identical to the stock baja parts... 'shrug'

( let's try a picture that works.)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Those are nice tires. You will like them. They will fit the adapters nice and snug like they should.

Tehlugz

RCDAD said:
Those are nice tires. You will like them. They will fit the adapters nice and snug like they should.
awesome thanks,

wasn't too sure if i'd need a different adapter

now i just have to fork out international postage for some 7075 parts and i'll have a slick xb!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts