• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bent the frame

bbuzzard

Contributor
what is the chance of bending the front end back without having issues? I slammed into a curb straight on. :mad:

Pictures forthcoming...

chevy

you can do it, its possible I did it, bent my v2 chassis an inch or so behind the front diff i actually bent the angle out of the front so it was completely flat how iIdid it was I had a new chassis and i used a protractor to get the angle in the front of the new one then bent it very carefully in the vise you might go ahead and try to bend it back.

hamster huey

I slammed my rampage front and rear, was able to hammer it out on flat concrete.

My dunerunner v3 not so lucky. I had a left to right twist in it I cant get out. And I tried.........Really it only pulls off throttle on road. Off raod its not noticeable.

bbuzzard

Contributor
I got it all sorted out with a hammer...it was as screwed up as it looked. It definitely is soft metal in that chassis. I think I may make a brace for the front to alleviate paying $100 for new chassis.

bbuzzard

Contributor
Looks like the hit was worst than i thought..I busted the center dogbone pins in the front and back...geesh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts