• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Belt drive???

nik81818

Re: Belt drive???

Are all those setups the same? Just different mounting plates?

newb here

G

The full kits for the Dune Runner include the Gear Plate, Bearings, Spacers, Clutch Bell, and Lay Shafts. You have to omit the current 4pin mounting system to mount the belt drive.

The difference between the 3 kits that can be used on the Dune Runner is the Gear Plates.

nik81818

Re: Belt drive???

The one for like 90 does that fit the v3 dr? Im looking to place an order but it says it wont fit the 4 pin idk what that is

G

No it will not.

The kits that fit will read that they fit the MT and Dune Runner. The basic belt drive kit will not fit the shafts and gear plate that comes on the V3 MT and Dune Runner. The V3 needs a different gear plate and shafts to run the belt drive.

nik81818

Ordered it this weekend thanks for the help hope to get it soon. I got too many upgrades lol I'm only installing one at a time then running a couple tanks before i put another upgrade on. Don't wanna install everything at once

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts