• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Belt drive

JScarin27

Anyone know where I can get a belt drive from rampage mt & xt?
Anyone know the schematic so I could get the parts and make one? Ex. Belt size, pulley and belt gear width and length...etc.
appreciate any help thanks!

realtee30

The belt drive system for the MT and XT is not available at this time. Its was a few years ago but was pulled off the market. You can check some of the threads on this platform to see if someone made a belt drive system of there own.

JScarin27

Hey thanks for the reply yes I know they have been off the market. Just reaching out to see if someone made one and possibly get the dimensions/specs of parts I need.

JScarin27

You will have to make your own like I did.
That's what I'm planning to do. Can you share your specs on how you did it. Can you send me the links for the parts to buy
That's what I'm planning to do. Can you share your specs on how you did it. Can you send me the links for the parts to buy
Can you help me out on the parts I need. I would greatly appreciate it.

Kreuzritter

IMG_4843.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4841.jpeg
    IMG_4841.jpeg
    416.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4840.jpeg
    IMG_4840.jpeg
    382.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4834.jpeg
    IMG_4834.jpeg
    422.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Kreuzritter

here is my version of a belt drive, gear ratio 1:0.75, the tension roller consists of two parts to make it easier to remove the belt, the tension roller shaft, brake shaft and spacer bushings were also made, there is also a spacer bush between the tension roller bearings, this is important, otherwise when When tightening the nut, the bearings will jam. the casing was made using 3D printing Greetings from Russia

Last edited:

mx_599

here is my version of a belt drive, gear ratio 1:0.75, the tension roller consists of two parts to make it easier to remove the belt, the tension roller shaft, brake shaft and spacer bushings were also made, there is also a spacer bush between the tension roller bearings, this is important, otherwise when When tightening the nut, the bearings will jam. the casing was made using 3D printing Greetings from Russia
Thank you for sharing. Were you happy with how it worked?

mx_599

Do you have a website where I can buy them?Do you have the links on what to get? I appreciate the reply...hear fro you soon
I am interested in any information as well

mx_599

Do you have a website where I can buy them?Do you have the links on what to get? I appreciate the reply...hear fro you soon
I am interested in any information as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.