• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

been playing with vacuum forming

ChuenouXiao

glenn201 said:
yes the molds take a while here a MCD body i made for my rrv4
Reminds me of a Hummer... but in a buggy form :D Huggy? :D Looks nice though...

glenn201

bob c. said:
I would love to get my hands on a 41 willies body that would fit my xt. I want to do a grave digger real bad.
hmmmm i think that mite be my next one sounds cool

Guantanamo Joe

Glenn, that body is great- reminds me of some of the armored vehicles we use overseas. The idea that you have a dude standing on it blows my mind- My buddy down here shattered his MT stock body this weekend, I just couldnt imagine being able to stand on a body and it not crushing.

I also would love a jeep body for my MT (modern jeep though), seeing as a jeep is what I drive to work every day. Anybody got a link for one?

Ildy666

bob c. said:
I just wanted to correct myself ..I was wrong grave digger is not a 41 willies it is a 1951 Ford Panel Wagon ..sorry
I thought it was a chevy...

GTS 666

glenn201 said:
im still working on it but i think i got the shape i want PICT0201.jpg
Extremely clever to make your own body man I really like the MCD one. The Redcat one needs some help though to make it look a little faster.IMO. Will the hummer buggy body fit the Redcat.

glenn201

the redcat body is far from done i have made some changes to the mold the other body would be to big for the redcat the next body should be better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts